Thursday, September 22, 2011

FRESH AIR, FRESH MIND! GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!

Oh my goodness!  Is there another global recession coming again?  That's the impression you get when you listen and watch the news lately.  The Greek debt crisis, European stock market and Dow Jones falling, the UBS  $2 Billion loss  stemming from unauthorised trading by a rouge trader and so on. Analysts say, investors are pulling out their funds in equities  due to economic uncertainties.  The news coming out are not good at all.   Oh well, it's time to put off buying anything and tighten up those belts. 

I have a list of lenses I hope to buy  once I have saved enough. This is the link.  http://www.nikonusa.com/Nikon-Products/Camera-%20Lenses/index.page. There are fabulous buys here!  Check it out. Someday, I'd like to have a room full of Nikkor lenses and some of the full frame cameras.  Someday. :)  But for now, I just like to share with you one of my favorite Sunflower shots I have taken  a year ago at summertime in Switzerland.  This is a saturated image to pop out the colours and nothing more. Hope you have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment